Monday, July 11, 2011

flying high





I made this mobile for a special wee man's 1st Birthday.
I used THIS pattern which you have probably seen floating around the net
It's funny when you craft things and have a clear picture of what your going to make, only it takes on a form of it's own, creating itself...I have a very talented FRIEND of mine who makes the most beautiful cloth dolls & I remember Debs telling me about her experience's where the 'dolls' are almost making themselves...you are just holding the tools.
I'm hoping to make Ginny one next ( her current mobile is half broken & periodically falls on her while she sleeps...great Mothering)
Anyway....Hope you are all keeping warm...& nourished!
I have been enjoying THIS blog....& THIS one too.
& I've been chilling to THESE guys...
& grooving to THIS fulla.
Have a great week
xxxx

P.S Sorry for not replying to any of my comments lately. One of the many problems I seem to have with blogger at the moment is that I can't post comments on my own blog...and many others too...
boo hoo!

P.P.S Can some lovely soul please tell me how to add the 'you might also like' gadget at the bottom of my posts, linking them to other posts?' It doesn't seem to be on my gadget list???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aren't these birds cute? Your mobile is gorgeous and I love the pop of colour underneath :)

x

Unknown said...

It's beautiful. I love the fabric you chose.

Heart Felt said...

Awwww, they are so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...